Membership
User Recognition
Site Contributions

About Captains of Middle Earth

Captains Of Middle Earth was brought to life on April-1st-2009,  on the Vilya Server.

We at Captains aka {CoMe} take pride in our social community..
Our ages range. We enjoy learning new things about the game together, grouping up in fellowships and sometimes raiding though its not our main focus. .  We welcome all Classes levels and races . and all ages welcome.. please feel free to leave a shout out.. when Vilya closed and they condensed the servers , We  moved to the Landroval server.. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Captains of Middle Earth Forum Index -> Suggetions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Curlo
Walrin
Experienced Poster

re: Level 85 6-man scheduling

Some of us were talking about this tonight - the scaling 6-mans are pretty rewarding in marks/medallions, and potentially offer useful loot drops (thus less need for those maddeningly rare Tarnished Crests mad ). Seems like there should be a lot of people with a lot of demand for currency, for Riddermark Scrolls of Empowerment, Tarnished Symbols of Celebrimbor, Tarnished Crests, etc. The way my kin on Arkenstone seems to do things is just let the Instance Finder choose from a list of instances that maximizes the mark/medallion multiplier (5-6 instances, I think).

So my thought is that we should try to figure out some good regular times to schedule some 6-mans. I or another officer could send around an in-game kin email to solicit schedule info from interested players, if not many people check this forum. Happy

For my part I'm generally available weeknights 8pm-midnight Pacific time. Though for part of that time I'll be doing my dailies on Arkenstone - one reason scheduling this kind of thing would really help! Waylandsmyth said he's generally around after 7pm Central time, as I recall. Weekends I'm pretty flexible, any Saturday and alternate Sundays work for me.

The longer I play LOTRO, the less inclined I am to deal with unite, and nobody seems to use captainsofvalour, so it would be great if we could get some regular kin runs going!
Reigrid
Nub

I'm available about the same times. 6-11pm (PST) Mon to Friday and open Saturday and Sunday. Sometimes RL gets in the way so if we have something scheduled it makes it easier to prepare for. :>

I agree completely about UNITE. Running it with the kin is far more fun anyway :D

re: count me in.

I'll be there with a smile and a hug on bri or Aa

Could we also do some level 50 and below runs as well? I know there's a Rift run Saturday but just realized I have to back out due to the time I'm only available for runs after 8pm CST.
I would love to actually get a group together for Halls of Night I have an Angmar quest that awards 60 medallions.
Curlo
Walrin
Experienced Poster

abreen wrote:
Could we also do some level 50 and below runs as well? I know there's a Rift run Saturday but just realized I have to back out due to the time I'm only available for runs after 8pm CST.
I would love to actually get a group together for Halls of Night I have an Angmar quest that awards 60 medallions.

Sure, I like the Angmar instances. Is there a particular night that's good for you? Maybe we could have a weekly schedule with Friday as level 85 night, some other night as level 50ish instance night, a third night as Moria night... Happy Or that might be a bit ambitious, I don't know.

Halls of Night specifically I can't help you with myself since I don't have that instance. This is actually the first time I've ever seen anyone looking for a HoN group. I'd be happy to put something on the calendar if you like, though!

To clarify, your after 8pm Central (should be CDT not CST at the moment, right?) time constraint is for weekdays? Or weekends as well?
abreen
Nub

I think CDT I've never been sure on all that just that I like in Illinois Yes that is the time constraint for everyday that's when we put our son down for bed so it's a for sure time I know I have hours to runs things hehe. Any night is good it doesn't matter on the night but sounds like you have a great plan in mind I hope others will join in as well, the kin is full of fun people can't wait to run some stuff :D As for HoN it really doesn't matter what day but would be great to see if kinnies would like to run it Happy Thanks so much for all your work in organizing these things!

Bella
Briannas
Briannas
Experienced Poster

re: I also need HoN

so count me in.

Thanks to everyone who participated tonight! That was fun and productive! Happy In hindsight, I probably should have set the Instance Finder to T2 so we'd get seals too. Oh well, something to remember next time.

I've set up the same thing on the next four Fridays, so hopefully this will become a nice routine.

Bella, I've put up an Angmar level 50ish event for Wednesday at 6pm Pacific (8pm Central). I'll be on probably 1.5-2 hours after that, in case you need more people for non-HoN stuff. Happy I can make that recurring as well if there's interest.

I think I'm much more pedantic about Daylight Savings Time vs. Standard Time than most people...
abreen
Nub

Yay thanks so much! Can't wait to run it!
Curlo
Walrin
Experienced Poster

Argh, my memory is like a ... whatsitsname, you know, the thingy with the holes in it...

Forgot that I have real life board gaming on some Fridays, including this week. /facepalm There's a reason I don't normally organize things! So Bri or Reigrid (or Gilbryt, if he's around at the time) can be in charge of this week's runs; I wish I could join you! I doubt many people will still be around by the time I log in, probably 10:30-11pm. Maybe we can put some runs together on the fly on other nights or on the weekend.
Curlo
Walrin
Experienced Poster

Just put up a skirmish raid event for Saturday the 24th. Somewhat speculative, even with both European and North American players available I'd be surprised if we hit 12. But worth a shot. From what I can tell the good earrings all seem to be from skraids.

Does anyone know if skraid looting changed with the new loot system? Or is it still the same old weekly loot locks, and only 1-2 items for all 12 people to roll on?
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Captains of Middle Earth Forum Index -> Suggetions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: